The Anglican Diocese of Pittsburgh is happy to work with the following groups to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ in Southwestern Pennsylvania and around the world:
- Women Alive in Christ (formerly ECW) is a group of Anglican women in the Diocese of Pittsburgh who seek to build up one another in Christ and edify all members of the Anglican Diocese of Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh Anglican Missions seeks to build bridges of communication and cooperation between the many mission-minded individuals, parishes and organizations who call Pittsburgh home.
- Church Army U.S.A., based in Pittsburgh, is an Anglican evangelism organization that works through education and missions to proclaim the gospel to the “least, the last, and the lost.”
- Anglican 4th Day Pittsburgh’s Anglican 4th Day movement has brought Christian renewal and recommittment to thousands of Anglicans.
- Daughters of the King A society of women dedicated to a life of prayer and service.
- Happening A special encounter with Jesus Christ for high school students in the Diocese of Pittsburgh, Happening holds two weekend events each year.
- New Wineskins Missionary Network A voluntary society based in Ambridge which works to help Episcopalians be more knowledgeable, active and effective in our Lord’s Great Commission to make disciples of all nations.
- Anglicans for Life Located in Sewickley, Anglicans for Life works to develop and strengthen pro-life and pro-family ministries in our church and culture, emphasizing the guidance, strength and grace that God provides through Jesus Christ.
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary Pittsburgh Theological Seminary is a graduate professional institution of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Located in the heartland of Presbyterianism and part of a thriving city, it seeks to prepare men and women for pastoral ministry and Christian lay leadership in all phases of the Church’s outreach.
- Rock the World Youth Mission Alliance shapes young people by helping them become disciples who make other disciples, spread the gospel, and make a real and positive impact for the Kingdom of God!
- Society of Anglican Missionaries & Senders Located in Ambridge, SAMS serves the Episcopal/Anglican Church by sending and supporting both short and long-term missionaries around the world.
- Trinity School for Ministry (TSM) Located in Ambridge, Trinity is an evangelical seminary rooted in the Anglican tradition. It rests upon a commitment to the scriptural vision of holiness and ministry as it has been expressed in Anglicanism.
- Uganda Christian University A major Anglican university in Uganda, and since 2004, mission partner with the Anglican Diocese of Pittsburgh, Uganda Christian University provides a Christian education to some 3,000 students.
- World Vision A Christian Relief and development organization with offices in the Pittsburgh area that is dedicated to helping children and their communities worldwide reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty.
- Young Life of Beaver County Working from the building of Church of the Savior in Ambridge, Young Life of Beaver County builds relationships with teenagers.
- Anglican Frontier Missions is an Anglican missions agency which focuses on the 25 largest and least evangelized people groups in the world.
- Scripture Union is an interdenominational Christian ministry, with national ministries in 130 countries, committed (1) to helping people of all ages meet God in the Bible and prayer and (2) to reaching at-risk children with God’s Word.